New Jersey Moving Jobs
Home Moving Solutions is looking for moving industry professionals for various positions.
There are many New Jersey Moving Companies that you can choose from to work for. Home Moving Solutions is constantly looking for motivated, hardworking, respectful moving professionals to assist in representing our 5-Star moving company.
House Hold Moving is a very detailed and organized business. Part of the eligibility of your application is paying attention to the requirements described. FOR ALL POSITIONS, PREVIOUS MOVING COMPANY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE MOVING EXPERIENCE PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
For any position applied for, please send your resume, the position you are applying for and your compensation requirements to email@example.com
New Jersey Moving Jobs – Estimators
The estimator is the first contact our customer has with Home Moving Solutions. Previous estimating experience in either House Hold Moving or Clean-out/Junk removal is required. You will call leads and schedule onsite appointments to provide estimates to potential customers. Schedule is flexible around the customer’s requirements. It requires a professional appearance and articulate communications skills in both written and speaking. Good math skills and use on a computer.
New Jersey Moving Jobs – Operations Supervisor
This position has the responsibility of the entire logistics of the physical move. You will work closely with the Operations Director and assist with moving supplies, truck rentals, truck scheduling, personnel scheduling, paperwork and customer contact. Previous Operations experience in either House Hold Moving or Clean-out/Junk removal is required.
New Jersey Moving Jobs – Drivers/Foremen
Your duties will be for the safe and careful operation of our trucks and the careful, courteous and timely delivery of our customer’s house hold goods as well as the closing out paperwork and receiving payment. Previous driving/supervisor experience in either House Hold Moving or Clean-out/Junk removal is required.
- Must have a clean/valid US driver’s license
- Must be able to pass DOT physical exam and drug screening
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience driving 26ft box trucks.
- Experience with packing and wrapping of furniture is preferred.
- Knowledge of the moving industry is preferred.
- Must have customer service skills.
- Must have strong leadership skills.
- Driver/Foreman will be responsible for accepting contracts each morning from dispatch.
- Driver/Foreman will ensure proper material is loaded each morning for job given.
- Driver/Foreman will contact customer upon dispatching from warehouse to provide arrival time.
- Driver/Foreman will be held responsible for all events to take place on the job given.
- Driver/Foreman will assist and ensure all furniture is properly wrapped, packed, and protected prior to loading the vehicle with customer belongings.
- Driver/Foreman will be responsible for all paperwork to be properly filled out in accordance with HMS compliance.
- Upon completion of each job, Driver/Foreman will be held responsible for contract reports, pre/post trip inspection reports, and job closing reports
- Paperwork and payments, to be given to receiving manager at end of each day.
New Jersey Moving Jobs – Helpers
Your duties will be for the careful and timely delivery of our customer’s house hold goods. Previous experience in either House Hold Moving or Clean-out/Junk removal is required.